The products I used are,
- Kate Eyeshadow Palette (BK-1)
- Coffret D'or C-curve Eyes (#07 Limited Edition)
- Nars Duo Eyeshadow (Melusine)
- Nars Shimmer Eyeshadow (Etrusque)
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil (Ransom)
Take a golden shade and put it on the front 1/3 of the eyelid.
Apply a pale lilac color to the last 1/3 of the eyelid.
Take a dark purple shade and create a sideway V shape on the eyelid and also darken the crease.
Line the upper and lower lash line with a purple color eyeliner. For a bolder look, you can go with a black or brown liner in stead.
I truly adore this look. It's a very unique look compared to the makeup that you usually see around the holiday time, but it's still festive and shimmering enough for the Christmas celebration. I hope you like this look and wish you a wonderful holiday.