Hyuna (현아) pulled off the funky style and crazy outfits once again in her recently released music video for her title song Ice Cream, featured in her 2nd mini album. The colorful vibe and her simple yet fun makeup look instantly caught my eye.
Although I'm not fond of her look in Gangnam Style, I do usually really like Hyuna's makeup looks. She wears mostly the same look in her music video but changes up the eye makeup color a bit for the various scenes.
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Treatment Makeup
- Josie Maran Argan Blend Concealer
- MAC 219 brush
- Sigma Beauty SS239/E55 brush
- NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil (#604 Milk)
- NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil (#622 Yellow)
- NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil (#621 Hot Pink)
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil (Zero)
- Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes!
- Loreal Telescopic Eyeliner (Black Noir)
- NYX 5 Color Shadow The Caribbean Collection (I Dream of Aruba)
- Esprique Precious Eyeshadow Quad (#D-3)
- Maybelline Expert Wear Eyeshadow (#08 Emerald Smokes)
Take the mustard yellow shade from the NYX 5 Color Shadow palette and apply it to the front half of the eye lid.
Take the orange shade from the same NYX palette and apply it to the second half of the eye lid. Then use the same brush to blend the two shadows to avoid harsh edges.
Use the MAC 219 brush and pick up the bubble pink color from the Esprique Precious quad. Apply the pink shade to 2/3 of the lower lash line.
Take a black eyeliner and tightline both the upper and lower lash line. Wing out the eyeliner at the end to create a cat eye effect.
Take the same MAC brush and pick up the dark green shade from the Maybelline eyeshadow quad. Apply the dark color to both the upper and lower lash line to smudge out the black eyeliner.
Apply mascara to both upper and lower lashes.
Take a black liquid eyeliner and tightline the upper and lower lash line again to create a much intense look.
Hyuna wears some really cute stars on her cheek. Take the yellow and hot pink NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil and draw out 2 stars under the eye. And now the look is completed.
For a more intense look, add some fake lashes. Otherwise, this is a really fun look, and you can always change up the eyeshadow shades to create different looks.
I hope you like this makeup tutorial and let me know if you like any of Hyuna's other looks.