Spring is the perfect time to try out a new makeup look for it is the season that signifies renewal and rejuvenation.
Products used for this makeup look,
- Wet n Wild Color Icon Collection Eyeshadow Trio (#333 I Got Good Jeans)
- Wet n Wild Color Icon Collection Eyeshadow Trio (#336 Spoiled Brat)
- Jill Stuart Jewel Crystal Eyes (#01 Crystal Ruby)
- Laura Mercier Eye Basics (Wheat)
- Paul & Joe Color Palette (#002 Chelsea)
- Smashbox Best of Cream Eye Liner Palette
Prep the eyelid with an eyeshadow primer or a nude cream base.
Apply a pale pink shade all over the lid
Take a light pink shadow and paint it over the outer half of the upper lid.
Apply a golden yellow color to the entire lower lash line.
Dab a bright pink to the outer half of the crease. Take the same color and apply it below the lower lash line. Drag out the golden shadow that was applied earlier.
Line both the upper and lower lash line with a brown eyeliner. Draw a few thin stripes at the end.
Brush on your favorite mascara or put on some false lashes, and then the makeup look is finished.
It's a bit dramatic for an everyday look, but you can always tone down the pink to suite your need.
Ah! The weather is so nice, so I've been spending more times outdoor. I hope you enjoy this tutorial, and I will talk to you all soon. ~Angela